Wanted: USA Campaign Quality Team Leader (external candidates only)
Are you capable of leading a team of highly effective USA (productive and high-quality output) QA’s in their focus on delivering to agreed QA volumes for all in-scope campaigns? Then you’re exactly who we’ve been looking for! The role will include leading a Quality Assurance team supporting multiple client campaigns in the capture, analysis and reporting of performance against key data references within the client scorecards. This will include training, developing and performance-managing team members to ensure that performance and output quality are optimised.
In addition, there will be frequent client and stakeholder engagement and the role holder will need to communicate effectively and be capable of identifying and introducing additional improvements to scorecards and reporting. Furthermore, there will be an element of CEX / insights capture to ensure that Agent, Process and Policy performance within agreed components of the campaigns is consistently under review to support continuous improvement
- Delivering on all Client agreed targets using a combination of a risk-based and targeted volume approach to meet all needs including minimizing cost as well as ensuring delivery.
- Creating and maintaining a high-performance culture where all team members feel included.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to continually improve and optimise performance delivery.
- Strong planning focus to ensure team resources meet and optimise client contractual requirements.
- Designing, maintaining and updating quality scorecards for all agreed activity.
- Sampling work outputs produced by the team taking corrective action to address shortcomings and deliver on improvement opportunities.
- Scheduling and running calibration sessions across team members and with Campaign Team Leaders/Management.
- Working effectively in a high-pressure environment and ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Analyse material performance data, creating reporting and commentary to share with internal and external stakeholders.
- Frequent ‘value’ engagement with client using high-quality verbal and email communication.
- Build and maintain a strong and flexible team, working together to share best practices and available resources.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Matric (National Senior Certificate is a minimum requirement).
- 3 years of Quality Assurance Experience, gained in management roles (T.Leader/Manager) within omni-channel contact centre environments (minimum).
- 2-3 years of USA/International call centre sales campaign experience.
- Leading teams of in excess of 10 people (minimum) performing above activity.
- Strong knowledge of statistically based quality assurance approaches (minimum).
- 2-3 years of Stakeholder management experience (minimum).
- 2-3 years of Client relationship management experience, Data and Speech analytics implementation experience (minimum).
Interested in applying? Please email your CV to email@example.com. If you aren’t contacted after 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please note that this position is for external candidates only.