JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Agent
REPORTS TO: Quality Assurance Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role is two-fold. You will be responsible for supporting the the business in undertaking independent quality assurance check on agents work delivered across voice and digital channels, including capturing insights around process performance and customer behaviour that can be used to drive improvements. The role holder will work using campaign specific scorecards and will undertake thorough end-to-end checks on agreed sample levels, accurately capturing information to ensure that the data is 100% reliable to be sued for reporting and analytic purposes. There will also be a requirement to proactively share findings with operations management and to undertake some ad-hoc agreed coaching to support Agent development. Further to this, you will undertake agreed work sampling levels using identified insights to target improvements at process and Agent levels as well as provide campaign management with reporting/analysis and ad-hoc coaching.
- A Matric certificate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience gained in a similar role- ideally supporting complex campaigns
- Ideally be familiar data and root-cause analysis
- Ideally have experience in accessing and reviewing data captured within the NPS/CEX process to understand opportunity
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving-skills
- Team orientated
- Time Management
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively, call us on 031 538 4555. If we’d like to interview you, you’ll be contacted directly by us, and a meeting will be set up. If you aren’t contacted after 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply for this position: