Are you passionate about leading and do you have a way with people? We’re looking for an Operations Manager who can lead a team of circa 40 Agents through 3 Team Leaders supporting a key Telco client in the delivery of agreed contractual performance (standards and targets) within Outbound/Inbound Upgrades (delivering a range of bespoke campaigns to increase ARPU and retain customers deemed at potential risk of leaving the Telco).
Core focus areas will include:
- Creating a high-performance culture where team members thrive on delivering consistently strong performance to our customers and identify and implement improvements to maximise campaign potential.
- Frequent client and stakeholder engagement and the role holder will need to communicate effectively around performance and the improvement agenda.
- Interpreting data and using trends and patterns to optimise operational and financial opportunity across the campaign.
- Leading the delivery of a key Telco campaign to ensure commercial contract SLAs, Centrevo profitability, Client profitability and satisfaction targets are achieved and improvement opportunities optimised.
- Delivering on all Client and Centrevo agreed targets.
- Creating and maintaining a high-performance culture where all team members feel included.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to continually improve and optimise performance delivery.
- Strong planning to ensure that team resources meet client contractual requirements and are optimised.
- Creating strategies that optimise opportunity and team productivity.
- Sampling work outputs produced by the team taking corrective action to address shortcomings and deliver on improvement opportunities.
- Work effectively in a high-pressure environment and ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Analyse material performance data, creating reporting and commentary to share with internal and external stakeholders.
- Frequent ‘value’ engagement with clients using high-quality verbal and email communication.
- Work with peers to share best practices and available resources.
Qualifications and skills required:
- A Matric (National Senior Certificate).
- 3 years of leadership experience in an outbound and Inbound contact centre with strong Telco knowledge and experience (some international exposure is also advantageous, but not essential).
- Leading scale teams larger than 30 people, managing people through people.
- Experience in managing the profitability (revenue and cost) of scale campaigns as well as stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Influencing. coaching and problem-solving skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Data Analysis and reporting.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
Interested in applying? Please email your CV to email@example.com or fill in the form below:
If you aren’t contacted after 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.