BASED IN: Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal
REPORTS TO: Dual reporting line – HR Executive and COE Executive.
Do you consider yourself a professional and trustworthy team player with an eye for detail, a passion for results and the ability to work well under pressure? If the answer is “yes” and you’ve got an extensive knowledge of sales and training methodologies alongside 2-3 years of experience in a sales contact centre training environment, then you’re the one we’ve been waiting for!
Within Centrevo’s Group Knowledge Department, we’re looking for a Group Training Coordinator to coordinate the team in providing proactive, professional and effective Learning and Development services to the Centrevo business (and broader group as required) through self and direct reports.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To build, maintain, improve and change control a suite of Learning & Development material that reflects the requirements of the Campaigns and other structures supported.
- To plan and allocate L&D resources to ensure maximum productivity and impact through an agreed framework of targeted learning outcomes that are tracked and measured to demonstrate a capability uplift.
- To evaluate own team’s delivery through sampling, overview and regular capture of stakeholder feedback and use this to undertake targeted coaching and development to ensure that own team’s performance fully meets the needs of the business.
- Create a high-performing and flexible team approach, where the L&D team are recognised for high-quality solutions delivered.
Key Performance Areas
Key Performance Indicators
Coordination, Administration and Research
Plan, create and maintain working schedules for self and team and track to optimize performance.
Create and maintain a skills register for all Centrevo people, working collaboratively with the WFO manager
Represent team in operations meetings (Daily, weekly Ops etc.)
Planning and Preparation
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
- The position will be primarily focussed on coordinating the team in supporting the Centrevo business with ad-hoc support for Group as deemed necessary and will be to ensure the effectiveness of L&D resources supporting the changing needs of the business.
- Representation, interaction and involvement will be at Divisional and Management level.
- Proactively ensuring that there is a culture of continuously improving learning and development aligned to targeted and measurable outcomes, demonstrating return on investment and sustaining competitive edge.
- To proactively, develop, implement and further improve learning and development policies and procedures that is congruent with the Divisions goals and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive knowledge of sales and training methodologies
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales contact centre training environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Results orientated
- Logical reasoning
- Able to work under pressure
- Customer services orientated
- Attention to detail
- Interpretation skills
- Numerical skills
- Information scanning
This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change depending on business requirements.
Duties, functions, hours of work, and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with changing business requirements, of either the employer or the Client of the employer, for whom you are contracted to provide a service.
If you’re interested in the position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com