Contact Centre Manager
Are you a great communicator with a passion for reaching targets? Then you might be the perfect person for this position. The role holder will be accountable for maximising the profitability and satisfaction of existing and new client relationships through a team of circa 300 agents, led by a reporting span of Operations Managers and Team Leaders.
Key to this will be creating a high-performance culture where team members are engaged, valued, proactively recognised and rewarded for delivering consistently strong performance through a consistently delivered operating rhythm.
Achievement of contractual KPIs and SLAs is a pre-requisite and the role holder will also drive the continuous improvement agenda for all aspects of Campaigns within remit. Spearheading the success will require frequent client and stakeholder engagement and the agenda to both internal and external audiences.
The Following Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Experience For a Contact Centre Manager, Are Required:
- More than 5 years of leadership experience in International BPO Contact Centre Operations with strong and diverse knowledge including Service, Sales etc.
- Leading scale teams of more than 300 people
- Managing multiple client relationships
- Managing profit and loss
- Significant stakeholder and supplier management experience
- Good at data analysis and interpretation across complex SLAs & KPIs
- Leadership skills
- P&L experience (deep)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Planning skills
- Coaching skills
- Data analysis and reporting
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise work effectively
Please note that this position is for external applicants. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you aren’t contacted after 14 days, please consider your Contact Centre Manager application unsuccessful.